Content Advisor Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your rights and responsibilities as a Content Advisor for Blurp, Inc. Any content created for the purpose of submission to the Blurp website (hereafter referred to as “material”) must abide by these Terms and Conditions, as must all activities related to the generation and submission of this content.
This document constitutes our agreement with you and is considered legally binding. If there is any inconsistency between this document and any other, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Throughout this document, the website refers to the http://www.blurp.biz webpage, with all associated domains and subdomains.
Right to Material
- You retain copyright on all material you submit to the website
- By submitting material to the website, you grant Blurp the following rights:
- The exclusive right to first publication on the website
- The right to syndicate, distribute, license, republish, or retransmit any material you submit to the website in all present and future media formats
- The right to alter the title, format, or content of any material you submit to the website
- The right to translate, amend, or cut any material you submit to the website
- The right to store any material you submit to the website in a database or archive in any present or future media for future use, syndication, etc.
- You agree that Blurp can use an image of you in association with any material you submit to the website, including for publicity and promotional use
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, or re-publish any material you submit to the website
Indemnification, Limitations of Liability, and Arbitration
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Blurp from and against any claims, damages, costs and expenses, legal fees, and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions
- Blurp will not be liable to you or to any third party for the loss or destruction of any material submitted to the website or stored for future use
- From time to time, Blurp may alter the existing Terms and Conditions. Your submission of material to the website is subject to the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions, therefore you agree to read and acknowledge any such changes, alterations, or additions. You will be provided with notice should the Terms and Conditions change.
- You agree that any claim, dispute or controversy arising from the relationship that results from these Terms and Conditions will be determined by final and binding arbitration to the exclusion of the courts
- You agree that any material you submit to the website is:
- Your own original work. You agree that the publication of said material will not infringe upon any person’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, privacy, data protection, etc.
- Not defamatory of any person or entity
- Not likely to render Blurp in contempt of court or in breach of any criminal law
- You agree that any material you submit to the website may be subject to review before being posted online, for an indefinite time period
- You agree that you have taken all possible care to ensure that the material you submit to the website will not attract any complaint or negative repercussion
- By submitting material to the website, you agree that you have the right to make it available for all purposes and to grant the rights (as defined in Clause 2) to Blurp
- You agree that any material submitted to the website does not contain any of the following:
- Abusive language or threats
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, or obscene content
- Multiple Posts
- Personal information of another entity (without express written consent)
- Should any material contributed by you be deemed, in our sole judgment, to contain any of the above elements, Blurp reserves the right to delete this material and block any further contributions from you without notice
- Blurp reserves the right to suspend, restrict, or block your access to the website without notice to you. Blurp also reserves the right to withhold the reason(s) for such an action from you
- All Blurp trademarks, copyright, brand concepts, names, logos, and designs used on the website or on any other forum are intellectual property assets, registered or otherwise, of Blurp, Inc. These assets may be used by you only with express written prior consent negotiated within your agreement
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website
- Blurp does not guarantee that the functions contained within the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that information stored on Blurp’s servers will not be lost or corrupted
Privacy and Confidentiality of Your Information